In accordance with Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), we inform you that this website makes use of data storage and recovery devices “COOKIES”.
- Responsible for the processing: S.C. EXP. TURISTICAS VING TENERIFE (SKYVIEW HOTEL).
- CIF: G-38616074.
- Address: Avenida Fernández Perdigón, Number 8, 38400, Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
- Telephone: +34 922.384.511.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
The website makes use of the following cookies:
- Technical Cookies: Own and third-party cookies that guarantee basic functionalities and security features of the website, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the website and to enable its functions and services. Technical cookies are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE, when they allow the service requested by the user to be provided, so their use does not require the user’s consent.
- Analysis or Measurement Cookies: Own cookies that record a unique identification that is used to generate anonymous statistical data about how the website is used.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: First-party cookies that allow us to determine which language should be used for users, according to the country code.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Cookies that allow us to track users across multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertising based on the preferences of the web user.
DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
What is a cookie: Cookies are small files that are stored on the device you use to browse the Internet and that can store information relating to the frequency with which you visit the website, your browsing preferences, the information you are most interested in. This allows us, each time you access the website, to improve the quality and use of the website. The set of cookies helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages our users find useful and which they do not.
Cookies are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many information society services that concentrate the largest advertising spend, facilitate user navigation and offer advertising sometimes based on browsing habits.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, they cannot damage the user’s equipment/device and if they are activated in the browser settings they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the functioning of our website. Cookies bring countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, making it easier for you to browse and use our website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies.
- Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them.
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active.
Depending on the length of time they remain active on the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion, for example, a list of products purchased and disappear at the end of the session.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing the payment, controlling fraud linked to the payment, controlling fraud linked to the use of the website and enabling its functions and services, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service (website, platform or application) works, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
– Preference or personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, and so on.
– Analysis or measurement cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
LIST OF COOKIES WE USE
The cookies used on the website are listed below:
|NOMBRE DE COOKIE||TIPO DE COOKIE||FINALIDAD||EXPIRA||PROVEEDOR|
|elementor||Técnica||Se utiliza en relación a WordPress. Permite implementar o cambiar el contenido del sitio web en tiempo real.||Al cerrar la Sesión||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|PHPSESSID||Técnica||Se utiliza para conservar los estados del usuario web en todas las peticiones del sitio web.||Al cerrar la Sesión||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|rc::a||Técnica||Se utiliza para distinguir entre humanos y
robots con la finalidad de evitar SPAM y comportamientos fraudulentos. A través de esta cookie no se recaban datos personales.
|Al cerrar la Sesión||GOOGLE IRELAND, LIMITED|
|rc::c||Técnica||Se utiliza para detectar robots con comportamientos
automatizados. A través de esta cookie no se recaban datos personales.
|Al cerrar la Sesión||GOOGLE IRELAND, LIMITED|
|SSESS#||Técnica||Se utiliza para gestionar la navegación en el sitio web.||23 Días||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|SSESS#||Técnica||Se utiliza para gestionar la navegación del motor de reservas. Recoge información no personal del comportamiento del usuario en el motor de búsqueda, así como información estadística no personales del usuario (sesiones, visitas).||23 Días||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|__vw_tab_guid||De Análisis o Medición||Registra datos del comportamiento del usuario en la web.
Se utiliza para el análisis interno y la optimización del sitio web.
|Al cerrar la Sesión||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|_ga||De Análisis o Medición||Registra una identificación única que se utiliza para generar datos estadísticos anónimos acerca de como utiliza el usuario el sitio web. A través de esta cookie no se recaban datos personales.||2 AÑOS||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|_ga_#||De Análisis o Medición||Cookie de Google Analytics que se utiliza para distinguir al usuario web. Utilizada de manera anónima. A través de esta cookie no se recaban datos personales.||2 AÑOS||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|_gat||De Análisis o Medición||Utilizada por Google Analytics de manera anónima para controlar la tasa de peticiones. A través de esta cookie no se recaban datos personales.||1 Día||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|_gd#||De Análisis o Medición||Cookie de Google Analytics que se utiliza para generar datos estadísticos sobre el uso del sitio web. Utilizada por
Google Analytics de manera anónima. A través de esta cookie no se recaban datos personales.
|Al cerrar la Sesión||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|_gid||De Análisis o Medición||Registra una identificación única que se utiliza para generar datos estadísticos acerca de cómo utiliza el usuario el sitio web. A través de esta cookie no se recaban datos personales.||1 Día||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|_ym_d||De Análisis o Medición||Contiene la fecha de la primera visita del usuario al sitio web.||1 Año||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|_ym_isad||De Análisis o Medición||Se utiliza para determinar si el usuario cuenta con algún programa bloqueador de anuncios en su navegador. Esta información puede utilizarse para hacer inaccesibles contenidos del sitio web a usuarios en el caso de que el sitio web esté financiado por anuncios de terceros.||1Día||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|_ym_retryReqs||De Análisis o Medición||Se utiliza para registrar datos estadísticos del comportamiento del usuario en el sitio web, para la realización de análisis internos por el operador del sitio web.||1 Año||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|_ym_uid||De Análisis o Medición||Se utiliza para recoger información no personal
del comportamiento del usuario en un sitio web y
estadísticas no personales del usuario.
|1 Año||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|De Preferencias o Personalización||Designa el código de país que se calcula según la
dirección IP del usuario. Utilizada para determinar
qué idioma debería usarse para el usuario web.
|1 Día||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|_ym_visorc||De Publicidad Comportamental||Guarda la información de las acciones que ha llevado a cabo el usuario durante la visita actual al sitio web, incluyendo búsquedas con palabras clave incluidas.||1 Día||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
|metrika_enabled||De Publicidad Comportamental||Utilizada para rastrear al usuario en las múltiples webs para presentar publicidad relevante basada en las preferencias del usuario web.||Al cerrar la Sesión||SKYVIEW HOTEL|
Third Party Cookies:
Google is attached to the Web Choices tool, from which you can disable the use of its cookies: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
You can prevent the installation of Google Analytics cookies with the following browser extension: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de%3Cbr.
ADDITIONAL GUARANTEES. COOKIE MANAGEMENT
As a complementary guarantee, the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may be revoked at any time by means of the available content and privacy configuration options. When accessing the website, the user has the possibility of managing their configuration (Accept/Reject the installation of cookies) and thus control what information is collected, as well as configuring their browser to be notified of the reception or, where appropriate, rejection of the reception of cookies on their hard drive, having to consult the instructions and manuals of their browser to obtain more information in this regard.
In the event that the user has given their consent, they may disable or delete cookies at any time, through “ADMINISTER CONSENT”, as well as from the configuration of the browser options used on their device or terminal.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may have different names.
Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate; Safari 2 and above: Private Browsing; Opera: Private Browsing; FireFox 3.5 and above: Private Browsing; Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito.
Important: Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate “private mode”. You will still be able to visit our website, even if your browser is in “private mode”, although your browsing of our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.
USER SETTINGS TO PREVENT COOKIES
The user has the possibility to manage their configuration (Accept/Reject the installation of cookies) and thus control what information is collected, as well as to configure their browser to be notified of the reception or, where appropriate, rejection of the reception of cookies on their hard drive, having to consult the instructions and manuals of their browser to obtain more information in this regard.
In the event that the user has given their consent, they may disable or delete cookies at any time, through “ADMINISTER CONSENT”.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser.
If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
- If you use the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, visit: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies.
- If you use the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- If you use the Chrome browser, please visit: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es.
- If you use the Chrome browser for Android, visit: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=es&visit_id=637064824091578163-688303941&rd=1&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&oco=1.
- If you are using the Safari browser, please visit: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac.
- If you use the Safari browser for iOS (iPhone and iPad), please visit: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265.
CONSENT / REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
The website uses its own and third-party cookies for technical purposes that are absolutely essential for the website to function correctly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, including those used by the publisher to enable the management and operation of the website and to enable its functions and services. Technical cookies shall be exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE, when they allow the service requested by the user to be provided.
The storage and processing of the information thus obtained obeys a technical purpose, in order to carry out the transmission of a communication through an electronic communications network, as well as to be able to provide an information society service expressly requested by the registered user.
The website makes use of its own Analysis or Measurement cookies that record a unique identification that is used to generate anonymous statistical data about how the website is used.
The website makes use of own Preferences or Customization cookies that allow to determine which language should be used for users, according to the country code.
The website makes use of Behavioural Advertising cookies that allow tracking of users across multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertising based on the preferences of the web user.
Lawfulness of processing for the installation of analytical or measurement cookies, preference or personalisation cookies and behavioural advertising cookies: The data subject consented to the processing of his or her personal data [Article 6.1.a) of the GDPR].
If the user has given their consent, they can disable or delete cookies at any time by clicking on “MANAGE CONSENT”. The user has the possibility to manage their configuration (Accept/Reject the installation of cookies) and thus allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their equipment or by configuring the options of the browser installed on their computer.
If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some sections of the website.
For more information on behavioural advertising and advice on preference management, you can visit the website created by the IAB Spain (International Advertising Bureau – Spain): http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es.
Another third party tool, available on-line, which allows users to detect Cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation is Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
UPDATES TO THE COOKIES POLICY
SKYVIEW HOTEL may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically. This policy was established on 15 February 2023.
Note: This legal text has been drawn up in accordance with the service contract signed between S.C. EXP. TURISTICAS VING TENERIFE and AFONSO & GONZÁLEZ ASESORES, S.L., the latter reserving the ownership of the said legal text by virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the copying, reproduction, transcription, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the content of this legal text, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of AFONSO & GONZÁLEZ ASESORES, S.L., is expressly prohibited.